How to Become a Plus Size Model: A Course For The Aspiring Plus Size Model (August 21' Class)
Hello Gorgeous Babes!
BACK AGAIN BY POPULAR DEMAND! After a dozen years of working hard in the plus size modeling industry since I was a teen, walking in NYFW and appearing in Vogue Italia as well as in worldwide commercial in Times Square, I finally decided to share everything I know and more, on how YOU can become a successful Plus Size Model!! Created by a Plus Size Super Model for the aspiring Plus Size Model.
I have worked with Fenty X Savage, UOMA Beauty, Forever21, 11 Honore, Torrid, StitchFix, Unique Vintage, Anese.Co and MORE .
Besides sharing with you what I have already learned from time and being signed to multiple agencies across the country, I can share with you all the tips and tricks the Agencies, photographers, and your favorite brands are looking for to hire YOU!
Over the past ten years, the plus size modeling industry has changed immensely and is growing rapidly every day into an over 178 Billion dollar business as of 2020 — and I’ve witnessed it all! From the days before the internet to the now social media driven industry — how can you keep up? Where do you start? Who do you trust? AND GOOGLE CAN’T TELL YOU THE ANSWERS!
BAM ! ! ! The ultimate course for aspiring plus size models was born!
I created this course because I get the question daily from so many people — HOW DO I BECOME A PLUS SIZE MODEL???? From people all over the world. This course is to let everyone know the truth about becoming a plus size model and what it takes to really shine and BOOK.THAT.SHOOT, baby!
“As my blog has grown, I have had more opportunities to model for various brands. The class dedicated to posing was really helpful, now when I go on set I’m much more confident.” — Brianne Huntsman (content creator, PR, brand management & former student)
“Hayley’s insight on classes to take, who to connect with, how to succeed in such a crazy rat race town (Los Angeles) was life changing! I seriously can not recommend her enough for all modeling things!” — Kelsie Nick (plus size model & former student)
“I personally loved this class so much! It literally opened my eyes as to how the modeling world is, what poses are great, how to make a portfolio, how to start your journey which is even better! …Modeling is what I want to do as a career and this course is a DEF MUST if you’re trying to get into the industry yourself if this is what you want your career to be as well!” — Melanie R (former student)
Classes start Monday, August 9th 2021.
The course will run for an entire week, and take place in closed private group on Facebook with up to 15 other people.
How does it work?
This course takes place on closed private Facebook group, and you’ll be in a class of approximately 15 other people. You’ll have access to the videos via facebook for as long as facebook is around and ability to download all power points! Wahoo
I’ll hold 5 coaching calls at 7pm PST or as I call it, “California time” lol. These calls will be HIGHLY interactive and tailored to your specific needs. I encourage you to ask questions and share your experiences!
If you can’t make it every evening, don’t worry!!! The courses will be up for you to watch later and you can ask questions during the duration of the course if you’ve missed something! #EverybodyWins
Who is this course for!?
This course is for people who regularly ask themselves….
- How do I become a plus size model!?!?
- How do I find and sign to an agency?
- How do I work as a freelance plus size model?
- How do I build and create my modeling portfolio?!
or maybe you’ve already started plus size modeling, but you need to kick it up a notch!
- Why am I not getting booked?
- How do I get paid more!?
- How do I make my portfolio stand out?
This is course is perfect for people who want to break into the plus size industry and learn how to make $$$ doing it!
- Monday, August 9th: Intro to Modeling & Manifesting (60 minutes) Find out what part of the plus size industry you want to be in, the pro’s and cons of modeling, and how to believe in yourself and manifest greatness.
- Tuesday, August 10th: Planning Your Portfolio & Organizing a Photoshoot (90 minutes) Get that perfect portfolio that will get you BOOKED! Learn what it takes to put together a photoshoot with the right attitude, budget, and mindset.
- Wednesday, August 11th: Pose Coaching & Face Posing (120 minutes) Find out what your strengths and weakness are to make them look fierce on camera. The DO’s and DON’TS you want to know.
- Thursday, August 12th: Agency & Auditions (90 minutes) Learn when it’s time to take it to the next level! How to show up and show out on ANY meeting, audition or photoshoot!
- Friday, August 13th: Find Work $$$ & Benefits (60 minutes) Not only do you learn how to work with brands…. learn how to find work freelance OR with an agency! Learn how to set your rates and how you can SAVE and MAKE big $$$ off of modeling and your daily life.
Additional 1:1 Coaching
Because the class will take place in a Facebook Group, you are welcome to post additional questions in the group. That way, everyone can learn!
If you’d like to ask questions 1:1 after the course, course participants can book a coaching session for discounted rates (price only valid for people who take this class for the rest of 2021).
Find 1:1 coaching info here https://www.hayleyherms.com/book-me
Let’s Go! Sign me up!!
Ready to get started? Class fee is only $199 per person. FYI, due to covid, I have significantly reduced my rates for this LAST time around to make this affordable to the many people who have been asking for it. This price is only valid for this run of the course — future classes will have a higher price. All the power points, learning materials, & videos are yours to keep forever for whenever you need!*
* Worried about affording the fee? I encourage you to crowdsource. Ask your family, friends, and community on social to help you and pitch in $5 or $10. Your community wants you to succeed!! They want you to model!! Asking for $ to do so is an act of faith that will be met with support!
Note: If you are under 18, please email me before enrolling to make sure this course is a fit for you. Management@hayleyherms.com
HOW TO ENROLL
Enroll by paying via this PayPal link paypal.me/HayleyHerms. I also offer $15 off for every person you refer to the class, paid via PayPal when they sign up. Be sure to have your referral note on PayPal that they have enrolled on your recommendation. Once enrolled, you will be sent email and a request to join the closed Facebook group within 24 hours!
>>> PAY HERE: PayPal paypal.me/HayleyHerms